Maoists in Ontario are currently running a campaign for boycotting the elections to be held on June 12 in that province. The 2014 Ontario Election Boycott Campaign is endorsed by a number of different organizations and leftist publications including:
- Revolutionary Communist Party of Canada – Ontario
- Revolutionary Student Movement: uOttawa Chapter
- Revolutionary Student Movement: University of Toronto Chapter
- Revolutionary Student Movement: Algonquin College Chapter
- Proletarian Feminist Front: Ottawa
- Ottawa Proletarian Revolutionary Action Committee
- Toronto Proletarian Revolutionary Action Committee
- Kitchener-Waterloo Revolutionary Network
- Revolutionary Communist League of Peterborough
- Maison Norman Bethune Bookstore
- Revolutionary Student Movement: UofT Chapter
- Revolutionary Student Movement: York Chapter
- M-L-M Mayhem!
- The Partisan
The organizers of the campaign set up the boycott2014.ca website to share the material and spread the news about their activity.
A series of launch events are currently planned in Guelph, Kitchener-Waterloo, Ottawa, Peterborough, Sudbury. Toronto and Thunder Bay, whose schedule is available here.
People and organizations who want to get in contact with the 2014 Ontario Elections Boycott campaign can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the campaign by clicking “Like” on this Facebook page.