This section presents some documents and related information in preparation for the Third Canadian Revolutionary Congress, to be held this spring in Vancouver. Organized by the Revolutionary Communist Party (PCR-RCP Canada), this event will be an opportunity to put on the table, discuss and engage ourselves with issues related to the revolutionary strategy in Canada, that is to say, the task before us to end capitalism.
The conference will also be an opportunity to engage in dialogue and debate about the struggles, demands and perspectives of the First Nations, Inuit and Métis. These oppressed nations play a fundamental role in the struggle against Canadian imperialism. Among other things, they must constantly confront the plundering of their territories. Moreover, they are victims of a true neo-colonialist policy that considers their territories as internal colonies at the service of Canadian capitalism. Maoists of the Revolutionary Communist Party therefore seize this opportunity to take this first step in unifying the struggle of the proletariat and the oppressed nations for the revolutionary transformation of Canada.
Those interested in participating are invited to contact the organizing committee at the following address: email@example.com
- Call for the Third Canadian Revolutionary Congress
- The Struggle for National Liberation of Indigenous Peoples is Central to the Revolution
- *UPDATED*: Main Document issued by the Political Information Bureau
- *NEW*: It is Right to Rebel!: A Maoist Manual for Serving the Struggle of the Masses
- The Proletarian Movement We Need (document from the 2nd CRC)
- The Canadian Proletariat and the World Situation: How We Intend to Fight (document from the 2nd CRC)
- The Communist Party Must Lead the Revolutionary War in the Imperialist Countries! (on revolutionary strategy)
- Getting Started With PCR-RCP: Building an Organizing Committee
- Action Socialiste (1986-2000): An Unforgettable Experience
Dossier on national liberation struggle of Indigenous Peoples (from No. 8 of Arsenal magazine):
- [FR] Introduction
- [FR] Une analyse des classes des sociétés autochtones (Class Analysis of Indigenous Communities)
- Can “Red Power” exist in Canada?
Also on indigenous struggles: